We value your privacy (and we hope you do too)! We’re making sure we have the right approach to maintaining your trust.
Through our interaction with our clients and prospective clients, we may receive or learn of personally identifying information, health information including health history, potentially personal information, as well as health goals and priorities. As our client, you can reasonably expect that CRO Fitness will keep all the information you provide to us as part of our professional relationship private and confidential.
We have no intention and shall never share this information outside of CRO Fitness without your express permission. Our priority is to you first and foremost. Any information we obtain digitally will remain in private, unshared folders, and we do not maintain physical copies of records beyond their initial use and assessment.
The only exception to this confidentiality clause is in any situation or circumstance where we are legally required to share your information, due to summons or legal warrant OR if we become aware of a situation that indicates harm to yourself or others. Even in such circumstances, we will only share the information required to comply with legal address, and nothing more.
If you have any questions or concerns, please send us a note.
If you are former client of CRO Fitness, Coach Joe or Coach Erin and prefer that any information we have on you be permanently discarded, please submit your request.
1- With regard to the Pandemic:
CROFitness considers the health and well-being of our clients, employees and their families our highest priority. In response to Covid-19 events, CROFitness are following all CDC recommendations in keeping everyone safe. Buildings and equipment will be cleaned after each use, using COVID-19 specific EPA approved disinfectants. CROFitness will adhere to any existing or/and future binding orders from the PA department of Health regarding contact, tracing, isolation and quarantining.
Clients and staff members are asked to monitor their family and self health with an at home screening prior to arriving for their training sessions. Masks will be required by any and all clients and staff who are not vaccinated. Vaccinated clients and staff may wear a mask if they so choose to. Handwashing and respiratory etiquette are always promoted and strongly encouraged. Hand sanitizer will be made available.
2- General Safety
CROFitness considers the health and well-being of our clients, employees and their families our highest priority. We will make every effort to provide a safe, effective, prepared, climate regulated training experience. We will also continue due diligence to ensure that we are utilizing equipment that is properly maintained and stored. Our charge is to continue to educate ourselves on the most effective, efficient, and practical fitness and wellness tools, techniques, and mechanics implied to a person’s physiology and needs and maintain safety as our foremost priority during our training sessions and any other interactions we have with our clients.
All things considered, we are fitness practitioners and utilize various free weights, strength training equipment, and personal training equipment, which is inherently dangerous to use if used improperly or used by someone not properly trained with said equipment, or with certain medical contingencies or physical limitations. We will train you, but it is still your responsibility to maintain your competency and comfort with any and all physical endeavors you partake during our interactions and time spent with any member of CRO Fitness. You also agree to work with your medical practitioners to verify your fitness to train and alert us to any limitations thereof.
- By entering this website or purchasing or using our blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, you are agreeing to accept all parts of this disclaimer. Thus, if you do not agree to the disclaimer below, STOP now, and do not use our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, or products.
- By using this website, blog, e-mails, or any of our programs, services, or products, you implicitly signify your agreement to all parts of the above [or below] disclaimer.
- We will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you request or receive through or on our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and/or products. In no event will we be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on this website or blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, including, without limitation, any lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information or any other loss, malady, disease or difficulty, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
- Reference or links in this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services or products to any other business or entity’s information, opinions, advice, programs, services, or products do not constitute our endorsement or recommendation. We are not responsible for the contents of any off-site web pages, companies or persons linked or referenced in this site.
More in-depth Disclaimers & Legal
- CRO Fitness strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. CRO Fitness is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition, though we are happy to work with your medical practitioners to do so.
- You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge CRO Fitness from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of CRO Fitness.
- The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
- CRO Fitness (crofitness.com, cro.fit) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site. You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website. After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.
- CRO Fitness Trainers are not medically trained and do not hold titles or certifications as physicians or practitioners of medicine. The information provided is based on our collective personal experience, studies with the International Sports Sciences Association, YMCA, CrossFit Level 1, and various alternative health experts, and our experiences as Personal Trainers, Fitness Instructors, and similar.
- The information contained in our website, blog, guest blogs, e-mails, programs, services and/or products is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self-help tools and suggestions of topics you may want to use for discussion with your professional medical team and for your own use. While we draw on our prior professional expertise and background in many areas, you acknowledge that we are supporting you in our roles exclusively as coaches and with lifestyle recommendations only. We provide information concerning, but not limited to, lifestyle and wellness coaching, sports-specific training, fitness training, nutritional advice (which is not a replacement for a professional Dietician’s advice, who are licensed to practice in your state), personal optimization, help with habit forming and re-forming, mindfulness, supplementation advice, and similar practices.
- We are not medical health practitioners or mental health providers and we are not holding ourselves out to be in any capacity. Rather, we serve as coaches, mentors and guides who help you reach your own health and wellness goals. We will refer you to and work with professional practitioners in specific areas if the need arises or you request we do so. We will also work with your current collective practitioner(s) and within the bounds of professional guidance to any extent necessary. If we are unable to provide care in these circumstances, will will simply terminate our relationship or refer you to someone who can accommodate you better.
- We aim to accurately represent the information provided on this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and products, including citing references when possible. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using our website or blog or in any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
- In the event that you use the information provided through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, we assume no responsibility.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on or through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and products; however, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of fitness, wellness, and collective research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of our content.
- We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for results. There is no guarantee that you will experience the same results and you accept the risk that the muscle building results, fitness results, competition results, fat loss results, and so forth differ by individual. Especially as we cannot control for external factors, time not spent with CRO Fitness, and activity non-conforming to our programs.
- We make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, and you accept the risk that results will differ for each individual. The testimonials and examples provided are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
- Each individual’s health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
- There is no assurance that examples of past fitness, competition, muscle building and/or fat burning results can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. Nor can we guarantee that you maintain the results you experience if you do not continue following the program. We are not responsible for your actions.
- The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your physique that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
- We present real world experiences and insights on other people’s experiences for purposes of illustration only.
- The testimonials, examples, and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved. Each client has approved these testimonials, examples, and photos for use in materials to speak to our program, service, and/or product capabilities, but they are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results. Rather, these client stories represent what is possible with our programs, services, and/or products.